JSC Ingenium‘s MVNE technology provides the necessary infrastructure (OSS and BSS) for companies wishing to offer mobile telephony services, or which are already operating and want to become a Full Operator to have a higher level of independence and flexibility.
- Complete Core 3G/4G network
- Complete BSS solution integrated into the JSC Ingenium Core Network
- Total isolation between Host and Virtual networks, allowing changes in the MVNE that are transparent for the Host
- Allows coexistence between legacy and 4G networks
- Hybrid nodes acting as transition between GSM/UMTS and LTE and between TDM Voice and IMS.
It also has:
Complete BSS solution integrated into the JSC Ingenium Core Network
Net Tool Suite
and maintenance tool
for a full Core Network
Secure environment within the Operator’s Core Network for the management and operation of apps
The Network Island deployment model protects the host’s network and the MVNE’s autonomy, increasing flexibility compared to MVNOs and vastly improving the Time to Market