- support during the first few months of operation.
- practical training for the client’s team.
- transfer to the client’s team.
Fully managed services
- full responsibility for operations based on SLAs -Service Level Agreement-.
- customer information through KPIs.
- regular review in the operations committee.
- Levels of support based on the criticality of the service.
- List of tasks based on the level of support.
- Response/restoration/resolution times by medium level.
- Escalation Matrix.
- Production of KPIs.
- Preventive support.
- Outsourcing of business operations.
- Main tasks and service level based on:
- Target time.
- Maximum simultaneous operations.
- Maximum monthly operations.