Core monitoring and analysis in real time
- Unified monitoring of all elements in the service: network, systems, communications, business….
- Complete forensic analysis to identify possible causes and decide on corrective measures.
- Intelligent system for analysing and classifying technical and business alarms.
- Different dashboards depending on the management support level.
- Ability to anticipate degradation of the service.
- Multi source trend analysis of the evolution of all the available sources (including automatic events and user annotations), enriching the information.
- Integration of user annotations (information enrichment).
- Multi source event correlation: First cause analysis.
Proactivity, events and sheduled tasks management
Ticketing tool integration
IA – Automatic anomaly detection
- Enables any incident or anomaly to be identified and monitored immediately.
- Alarms classified by severity.
- Alarms provide complete information about the problem identified and recommended actions and information links.
- Incident triage.
- Enables integration of various ticketing tools.
Classification as Technical and Business Alarms
Service Alarm Management
- Unexpected service behavior.
- Effectivity loss.
Infrastructure Alarm Management
- Physical node failure.
- Network failure.
- External link failure.
Business Alarms Management
Business performance monitoring. Product operation monitoring.
- Consumption control.
- Product renewal.
- Rated traffic.
- Customer expenditure.
- Service statistics.