The new smart help system for operators
It guides customer care agents when opening a task or notifying an incident in a fast, structured and integral way.
- It centralises all requests and service incidents.
- It compiles all the relevant data in a structured way and with the required level of detail.
- It completes the information using traces, diagnosis and system checks.
- It speeds up incident detection, diagnosis and resolution.
- It optimises resolution time, avoiding downtimes: blind tests, requesting more information from customers…
- It optimises timely and appropriate resolution of incidents, improving customer satisfaction.
- It allows agents to be independent in incident diagnosis and resolution.
- It optimises the work of the teams involved.
MINOS the new smart help system for operators
- It makes it possible to open a ticket (query, incident, request…) in a quick, guided and comprehensive way.
- It performs prior diagnosis of the issue during the request opening itself.
- It offers customised flows according to the deployed services.
- It is integrated with the ticketing platform; it makes it possible to follow-up on the status of an incident.
- It is integrated with smart monitoring and diagnosis tools (Pharos and Brain).
- It forwards the incident to the specialised team (Core/BSS/Operations).
- It automatically collects all the possible information (traces, cdrs…) of the incident for subsequent analysis.
- Its auto-diagnosis capacity makes it possible to detect, verify and identify an incident in real time.
- It is able to categorise incident criticality, prioritising the most urgent cases.
- Capaz de categorizar el nivel de criticidad de la incidencia, priorizando los casos más urgentes.
- It is able to detect in situ whether it is a duplicated ticket or a known issue, updating the information with the support teams, in order to make the most of resources.