The smart advanced support system
It allows users to:
- Have a single search point where all platform traces, from any protocol or data source, can be found centrally.
- Visualise all the traces related to the service that users are searching, regardless of the protocol or complexity.
- Filter information using specific searches, limited by any of the fields indexed from the frames.
- Remove and export traces to simplify information sharing and incident escalation.
- Compare service flows interactively to simplify the differential diagnosis.
- Connection of different traces and protocols
As traces of a single data deposit are unified, Brain can apply specialised algorithms to determine the connection between them. These connections are indexed, so that retrieving information from a given service is virtually immediate. It has been proven that it might take more than an hour to connect traces of a complex service by logging SIP, Camel, MAP and Diameter. However, thanks to Brain you can receive all the essential information in seconds.
- Real-time analysis
It makes it possible to complete frame information, by offering data that do not appear in the service traces themselves, but which are obtained by analysing them. For example, the final result of a call, the duration, the quality of an Internet connection, and so on.
- Download of previously-filtered pcap and log files in seconds
Since the frames are indexed, it is not necessary to analyse the ones included in the pcap file; Brain does it automatically and instantly. In addition, following this philosophy, the system allows replicating it with text files of logs of apps, CDR, EDR, and the like.
- Increased information retention
Brain uses very efficient storage mechanisms that allow subscribers’ information to be stored for a long time. Brain can use storage mechanisms in the cloud, which allows for the retention of as much information as is necessary.
- Ease of analysis by support teams
The system lets you know instantly whether a certain service has been processed by the network or not, avoiding downtime for the support team. The information is presented as a flow diagram, which means that you can see straight away all the frames, gaps or time delays between them. Brain also offers the option to compare frames automatically, showing the differences using a colour code.