The MVNO of the future
Full Core + BSS
The eSIM platform for MVNO includes
A comprehensive and secure eSIM solution
Fast and simple integration with the customer’s systems
The possibility of integrating with different eSIM technology providers
Available for any environment, either operated by JSC Ingenium technology or not
eSIM provision and control similar to the current process of physical SIMs > the two systems could coexist
Interoperability with all mobile networks 2G/3G/4G and 5G services are covered
Independent eSIM service between different brands, and with compatible provision between eSIM and SIM
- eSIM stock management: notifications and alarms system.
- Secure remote management of apps (Over the Air).
- eSIM service integrated with JSC Ingenium’s BSS system for subscriber provisions and activations.
- Download eUICC SW electric profile in any format: 4FF, MFF2 simcards, wafer level chip scale, miniaturised leadless package.
- Secure operation: end-to-end encrypted channels.
- Already available for smartphones that allow eSIM: up to six different manufacturer models. * Automatic inclusion of new models.
- Activation available from:
- Sales point.
- Customer’s CRM.
- The MVNO chooses between physical SIM and eSIM.
- Subscribers must be identified and authenticated by the MVNO (according to legal requirements).
- Once the subscriber is identified, an activation QR code is sent with the necessary information –including the SM-DP+ address and MatchingID address.
- Alternatively, a confirmation code can be provided so that the subscriber authorises the use of a QR code to download the eSIM.
- The MVNO receives regular reports, communications and alerts about all the activation processes initiated.
eSIM Token validation by subscriber
- Via APP provided by the MVNO.
- Through QR code:
- On an email.
- On the screen of the PoS or web page.
MVNOs can easily provide eSIMs to their customers
- MVNOs providing eSIM service just need to trigger eSIMs order with JSC.
- JSC BSS will integrate the eSIM functionality in the provisioning and subscribers activation processes.